1) Pay Operating Expenses
Should I post a detailed budget for the public to see?
2) Protect IP — Get trademarks
3) Get professional help with web site security
If you know Patrick Byrne, please tell him we need his help 🙂
4) Pay for consultation, if I need help setting up the campus store.
5) Pay for help to program input capabilities for Timelines.
6) Pay for a little help programming input capabilities for other departments.
7) Pay for graphics help completing Points in Being.
8) Pay for lawyer to create FineDay legal structure for future transfer:
Prepare a structure to allow eventual transfer of the FineDay Academy to a worthy group or groups.
Our Worthy Group Criteria:
A) Must have programs to help humanity
B) Must have publicly acknowledged the following three truths that show the depth and seriousness of the organization’s knowledge and research on subjects of importance to humanity:
1) Aliens are real and are here.
2) The vax injections are not good for people.
We’ll preface the third truth with what was said in the Politics Department. There is some evidence to support each of three contradictory evaluations of President Trump, as either a super villain, a super hero, or something in between. But one thing is clear. There is overwhelming evidence for the third truth that should be acknowledged:
3) For some reason, the American military and intel agencies did not stop the 2020 election from being massively flipped by domestic and foreign computer hacks. (The standard paper ballot fraud is a distraction from the main fraud done with digital technology.)
If that’s news to you, you could start serious research by reading a book by someone who did not vote for Trump, but had experience leading a team of computer fraud investigators. Dr. Patrick Byrne is a Classic Liberal who received a bachelor’s degree in philosophy and Asian studies from Dartmouth College, a master’s in philosophy (ethics) from Cambridge University, and a doctorate in philosophy (focusing on political theory, jurisprudence, and economics) from Stanford University.
BTW, the Hero narrative says the election steal was allowed, so Trump could catch the bad guys in the act. That “sting operation” has the “white hat” military waiting in the wings to reveal the bad guys’ crimes any day now. (That’s been the promise to the millions of Trump supporters virtually every day since Nov 3, 2020. To doubters, it’s reminiscent of Stalin’s Operation Trust.)
The Villain narrative says Trump allowed the steal, so he could have the lacky Biden do the dirty work of pushing an evil vax plan (see our Health section), while Trump waits in the wings as a victim to return a hero in 2024. You decide:-)
FYI, we’re currently investigating two candidate groups to inherit the FineDay Academy, who meet the A & B criteria.
Interestingly, one group thinks Trump is a hero and the other thinks he’s a villain!
Since we think it would benefit humanity, we want to see if there’s a way for the two groups to reconcile their differences.