Not just electoral politics
FineDay Academy tries to promote Classic Liberal values of
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO INVESTIGATE
1) Have we been lied to by our political leaders and the ruling elites about their interaction with aliens from stellar civilizations?
2) In regard to law and health: Are the COVID “vaccine” injections bad for people?
3) Is President Trump a super villain, super hero, something in between, or is he irrelevant now?
We believe there is some evidence to support each of those evaluations of President Trump.
In any case, the important fact is that the American military and intel agencies allowed the 2020 election to be massively flipped by domestic and foreign computer hacks. (The standard paper ballot fraud is a distraction from the main fraud done with digital technology.)
If that’s news to you, you could start serious research by reading a book by a classic liberal, who received a bachelor’s degree in philosophy and Asian studies from Dartmouth College, a master’s in philosophy (ethics) from Cambridge University, and a doctorate in philosophy (focusing on political theory, jurisprudence, and economics) from Stanford University, Dr. Patrick Byrne.
Dr. Byrne’s book is The Deep Rig: How Election Fraud Cost Donald J. Trump the White House, By a Man Who did not Vote for Him.
BTW, the Hero narrative says the election steal was allowed, so Trump could catch the bad guys in the act. That “sting operation” has the “white hat” military waiting in the wings to reveal the bad guys’ crimes any day now. (That’s been the promise to the millions of Trump supporters virtually every day since Nov 3, 2020. To doubters, it’s reminiscent of Stalin’s Operation Trust.)
The Villain narrative says Trump allowed the steal, so he could have the lacky Biden do the dirty work of pushing the evil vax plan (see the Health section), while Trump waits in the wings as a victim to return a hero in 2024. You decide:-)
As we mentioned in the Funds / Priorities department, we’re currently investigating two candidate groups to inherit the FineDay Academy. Interestingly, one group thinks Trump is a hero and the other thinks he’s a villain!
More about the groups when our research is done.
ARTICLES ABOUT POLITICS
1) Put placeholder posts in every period of the Points in Time scroll manually, while programming an input system for the public to use.
2) Revise Homepage menu to provide direct links to departments
3) Build the campus store
4) To help with my “Worthy Group” research, create a timeline of the current candidate organizations under consideration, along with “Critical Analysis” by invited critics.
5) Repurpose content from one of my previous websites to form the FineDay Physics / Metaphysics Department to explain Newtonian, Quantum and VR physics, plus the new (to me) field of Electric Universe physics (once I understand it myself!)
Bob, since you’re to blame for getting me interested in the subject, you want to help?
In line with the electric universe theory, remove the “Big Bang” label from FineDay timeline graphics.
6) Expand the ALIENS – GFW & Exopolitics timeline from billions of years ago all the way to the present.
7) Populate each department of the academy with at least some content.
For example, invite my colleague to display a flythrough of his amazing 3D world in the Portal. Invite my VR friend to set up VR shows for the Portal.
8) Build the interactive campus map and 2D simulations of 3D environments for each campus building.
9) Convert all the content pages’ “I” statements by DMW into “we” statements
The switch would reflect the fact that the school would hopefully at this point be a group effort. Or, if reference to a singular person is necessary, replace “DMW” with “FineDay Founder.” That’s because the school is not about promoting me. It’s about gathering the wisdom of the collective to find a way out of the mess we’re in.
10) Create material to distribute to various groups and individuals for inviting the public to FineDay.
11) Rewrite the Points in Being series to reflect the information in the two main alien timelines.
(Ideally, that would be with the help of the principals from those timelines, who would share in revenue from the series.)